Enrollment for Supercoach Academy 2016 is underway!
The program is delivered through a combination of live events, small group video calls, online community, and virtual masterclasses. It constitutes a comprehensive education in the inside-out understanding, the principles behind the human experience, and the skills and distinctions used by some of the most successful coaches in the world to support their clients and sustain a successful coaching practice.
Here’s how it all works:
1. We’ll all come together during four live weekends of 3 1/2 days each, running from Thursday to Sunday lunchtime for the first three weekends and Thursday to Sunday evening on the final weekend in September.
a. The Foundation weekend will be held January 14th – 17th 2016 in Los Angeles, California with special guests Cathy Casey and Dr. Mark Howard.
b. The Connection weekend will be held March, 2016 in New York City (tentative dates March 17th – 20th) with special guest Mara Gleason
c. The Creation weekend will be held May 12th – 15th 2016 in London, England with special guest Aaron Turner
d. The Integration and Expansion weekend will be held September 8th – 11th 2016 in Los Angeles, California with special guest Elsie Spittle.
(You can read the requirements for certification here.)
2. Between each of the live sessions, your learning will come to life through bi-weekly videoconferences led by specially trained members of the Supercoach team. These small group sessions, partially determined by your chosen Track, will be a chance for you to ask questions, practice what you’ve learned, share stories and gain new insights into what it takes to transform a life. Each “coaching pod” will consist of no more than 12 students and will meet on different times and dates to better accommodate schedules throughout the US, UK, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For the first time ever, there are four tracks available to attend:
1. The Personal Transformation Track (for those who wish to master this understanding for themselves and their lives)
2. The Professional Transformation Track (for those who wish to work professionally as coaches, teachers, or trainers)
3. The Corporate Transformation Track (for those who wish to bring this understanding to the world of business)
4. The Advanced Track (for past graduates of Supercoach Academy who would like to go deeper into the art and science of transformation)
Please note: Advanced Track space is limited and will begin in July, 2015!
3. Throughout the course, you’ll be given the opportunity to participate in virtual masterclasses with some of the top inside-out teachers and trainers in the world. All masterclasses will be recorded so that even if you can’t attend live, you’ll still be able to benefit and revisit them again and again.
4. A special members-only community will give you the opportunity to stay connected with your fellow supercoach trainees on a daily basis. Many participants on past trainings have said that the people they’ve met through the trainings and the friendships and alliances they’ve formed have been one of the most valuable of the “unexpected perks” of participation.
Upon registration, you will receive access to a huge resource library of support materials including highlights from past Supercoach Academy classes. Additional pre-course activities, including group video conferences with Michael Neill, will begin in September, 2015.
At the conclusion of the program, you will be eligible for certification as a Certified Transformative Coach.
Past participants have joined us from over 25 countries around the world.
If you’d like to speak with someone to explore your enrollment options, schedule a conversation at your convenience with our director of enrollment, Sara Murre.
You can also reach her at 1-800-570-6216
We look forward to meeting and working with you on this life transforming program!
Full tuition for the Academy is $12,000. Enroll now and you’ll also receive:
- Monthly mentor coaching from one of our Supercoach Academy alumni from the month you register through December 2015
- A free live or virtual place on upcoming 2015 Inside-Out Live events with Christine Heath, Dicken Bettinger, Ken Manning, and more
(Includes video archive access to previous events with Joe Bailey, Jack Pransky, Elsie Spittle)
- Lifetime membership to the Supercoach.com Inner Circle ($495/year value)
- Founder-level membership to the new Transformative Coaches Cafe, a community for professional mentoring, peer to peer support, practice-building wisdom, and coach-specific resources.
- Additional bonuses throughout the year!
Your Supercoach Academy experience will begin as soon as you register…
About Michael Neill
Michael Neill is an internationally renowned transformative coach and the best-selling author of The Inside-Out Revolution, You Can Have What You Want, Feel Happy Now!, Supercoach, both the Effortless Success and Coaching from the Inside-Out audio programs. He has spent the past 25 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, and creative spark plug to celebrities, CEOs, royalty, and people who want to get more out of themselves and their lives. He is the also the founder of Supercoach Academy, an international school that teaches people how to coach from the inside out. Michael’s books have been translated into 15 languages, and his public talks, retreats, and seminars have touched and transformed lives at the United Nations and on five continents around the world. Michael hosts a weekly show on Hayhouse Radio, and you can follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
“Michael’s authentic approach and insightful concepts demystify ‘conventional wisdom’ and have enabled me to look at success in a completely different way.”
– Sacha Gervasi, director, ‘Hitchcock’ and ‘Anvil: The story of Anvil’
“If Superman needed a coach, he’d hire Michael Neill.”
– Geoff Hinsley, Executive Coach
“Incredible know how; fantastic tools; results for all to see. Take a deep breath – your life is about to change for the better.”
– Sanjay Mehta, Head of Industry Solutions, Oracle Communications