Supercoach Academy 2014 – Coaching from the Inside-Out
For over 20 years I’ve been coaching, teaching, and writing about what it takes to live happily and create success in a world that doesn’t always do what we tell it to and doesn’t always deliver exactly what you want. Over the past few years, I’ve been deepening my understanding of sharing some of the insights I’ve had, skills I’ve developed and models I’ve created with other coaches through my books, CD’s, trainings and apprenticeship program.
Now it’s your turn…
Beginning in January 2014, I will be guiding a small group of committed people through a gentle yet rigorous training program designed to unleash the most powerful, impactful difference maker that is there inside you. Whether you are already a coach looking to take your practice to the next level or if coaching is something you’ve always thought would be wonderful to do and you want to learn to do it to a phenomenally high standard, this program will take you from wherever you are to a place where you can consistently transform the lives of your clients.
Along the way, you will find your own life transformed as you literally see the world and other people in a whole new way.
The program will be delivered through a combination of live events, small group podcalls, online forums and virtual masterclasses and will be a comprehensive education in the inside-out understanding, the principles behind the human experience, and the skills and distinctions used by some of the most successful coaches in the world to support their clients and sustain a successful coaching practice.
Along with a faculty that I’m thrilled to say includes many of my own mentors as well as a few of my top students, I’ll be personally leading the group through the adventure of a lifetime!
Based on what we’ve learned over the past four years, we’ve created a new format for next year, which will involve less travel and more time to shift your foundations, deepen your grounding, and develop your practice.
1. There will be four live weekends of 3 1/2 days each, running from Thursday to Sunday lunchtime for the first three weekends and Thursday to Sunday evening on the final weekend in September.
a. The Foundation weekend will be held in Los Angeles from January 16 – 19, 2014
b. The Connection weekend will be held in New York City from March 13 – 16, 2014
c. The Creation weekend will be held in London from May 15 – 18, 2014
d. The Integration and Expansion weekend will be held in Los Angeles from September 11 – 14, 2014
2. Between each of the live sessions, your learning will come to life through weekly teleclasses led by specially trained members of the Genius Catalyst team. These classes will be a chance for you to ask questions, practice what you’ve learned, share stories and gain new insights into what it takes to transform a life. Each “coaching pod” will consist of 12 – 15 students and the coaching pods will meet on different times and dates to better accommodate schedules throughout the US, UK and Europe.
3. Throughout the course, you’ll be given the opportunity to participate in virtual masterclasses with some of the top coaches in the world. In year’s past, we’ve hosted masterclasses by Iyanla Vanzant, Genpo Roshi, Jennifer Louden, Ali Campbell, Nancy Kline, Professor Srikumar S. Rao, Robert Dilts, and Paul McKenna PhD – and this year’s line up will be equally powerful. All masterclasses will be recorded so that even if you can’t attend live, you’ll still be able to benefit and revisit them again and again.
4. A special members-only forum will give you the opportunity to stay connected with your fellow supercoach trainees on a daily basis. Many participants on past trainings have said that the people they’ve met through the trainings and the friendships and alliances they’ve formed have been one of the most valuable of the “unexpected perks” of participation.
At the conclusion of the program, you will be eligible for certification as a Certified Transformative Coach, and your certificate will be personally signed by me. In addition, we have applied to the ICF so that your training hours will be able to be used as CCEU’s.
Here are the certification requirements:
- Attendance of at least four of the six live events (including the first and last)
- Attendance of at least 75% of teleclasses live and the remaining 25% via the recordings
- Demonstration of skills during live events
- Positive Peer feedback
- Log a minimum of 50 client sessions (minimum 25 hours) from the beginning of the course, including at least 15 paid sessions
- Completion of a mentoring session with a faculty member, including a review of a 30 minute coaching session of your choosing (included in the cost of the program)
The requirement that I feel is most important is that you log a minimum of 50 client sessions (and at least 15 paid sessions) before your certification is complete. You do not have to do this by the end of the program, but we strongly recommend that you do. Until you actually experience the process of getting and coaching “real live clients” the material in this course will remain theoretical and you will not know how difficult or easy it will be to apply things when they matter most.
We actually want you to get through as much of the learning curve that all coaches face when they are doing something new while you are still on the course, so we can offer you the kind of support that matters most at the time when it will be of most use to you!
(Watch more testimonials here)
Tuition for the program is $12,000 (US), but if you enroll now and pay in full before the 1st of June, you will save $1500 off the cost.
If you would like to speak with someone about whether you will be suitable to participate as one of the 50 participants or to ask any specific questions, please contact us for more information.
We are also offering an expanded Virtual Track this year for people who cannot travel. This was an experimental program we added in 2012 to great effect. Virtual Trackers are able to participate during the weekends via live stream on the internet, and will also receive additional support from me and the Academy faculty. Because of the additional time, attention, and support you will receive, tuition for the Virtual Track is $15,000, but you can take advantage of a $1500 discount if you enroll before the 1st of June.
After much deliberation, we’ve decided not to raise fees in 2014 so that this opportunity can continue to be available for as many people as possible. The Live Track tuition including all materials is $12,000; the Virtual Track tuition including all materials and additional support is $15,000.
Having now run the Academy for several years, I know that new students will generally fall into one of three categories:
1. I’m ready to go – how soon can we start?
If this is you, we’re making this special offer this month only. Enroll now and pay your tuition in full and you will get:
- A $1500 discount on tuition (down to $10.5K US for the Live Track and $13.5K US for the Virtual Track)
- Access to an exclusive virtual masterclass series with me and various faculty from May to December 2013.
- Monthly sessions with a certified Transformative coach between now and the beginning of the live Academy in January 2014.
In addition, if you are one of the first five people to enroll via this special offer, you will also get a one on one session with me to be used between now and the beginning of the Academy!
If you’re ready to join the class of 2014 (and reserve your coaching time with me), you can enroll via the link below:
2. I’m pretty sure I want to do this, but I’ve got questions!
Please submit any questions about the Academy or your suitability as a potential student to our director of enrollment, Terri Carey. Either Terri or another member of our enrollment team will arrange a time for a friendly, no-pressure conversation where you can explore all your questions, hopes, and insecurities (we’ve all got ‘em! :-) at your leisure.
To request a conversation, please click here and fill out the form.
3. I’d love to do this but I don’t know how I’ll afford it!
We’ve had students attend the Academy from all over the world and from all walks of life. If money is the only barrier between you and attending, click here to find out about various payment options and support for raising the money to attend.
Transformative Coaching is as much a calling as a career but it’s also as much a career as a calling – we’re committed to your success over the long haul, not just while you’re enrolled. That’s why we continue to offer masterclasses, seminars, and additional resources to graduates and it’s why the Supercoach community is such a vibrant one. To hear what some of our past students have had to say, please click here.
You probably already know if this is for you – if it is, I’ll look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles in January!
With all my love,
PS – Here’s a video outlining some of the changes that have happened in my own coaching which will be at the core of our work together in 2014:
This was, is and continues to be the most amazing journey of learning and path to enlightenment, both as a person and as a coach. My time at Supercoach academy has been full of loving kindness, personal and spiritual growth, and the meeting of minds, hearts and souls with some awesome fellow coach travellers. I stand in awe at our journey thus far and know it is only the beginning. I am filled with happiness and inspiration at being the best Coach I know how to be. – Fiona Jacob, Saudi Arabia
Supercoach Academy really has transformed me – and my life. Did Michael have any idea of what he was creating?? The sheer alchemy of hanging around with the world’s foremost coaches and trainers over a 6 month period, cannot help but rub off. I’m a different person now – and have the T shirt to prove it :-) – Sue Trinder, London
I loved the connections with people, the fun of the weekends, the variety of knowledge and perspectives that was shared, and that I have enough areas that I would like to explore to last the rest of my life quite likely! I loved the exposure to so many wonderful people that share the same passions and interest in coaching and making a positive difference in the world. I loved the absence of “hype” and “sales gimmicks”. – Alara Laden, Canada
“There is no getting away from the fact that it is Michael that makes the Academy. Yes he brings great teachers and sets up a wonderful environment in a wonderful location. But without Michael’s presence it would be like any other (excellent) conference. For example, the Innate Health Conference brings great teachers together in one place but it doesn’t rock like SCA. And the rock that rocks it (and us) is Michael.” – Anne Scott, UK
The SCA is a really well structured, clearly thought out programme that allows coaches of differing experience to access material, practice new skills and revive forgotten skills and knowledge in a very safe, enabling environment. The structure of direct input,discussion, reflective learning and coaching practice together with the opportunities to debate ideas with coaching colleagues makes for a genius programme! – Marie Taylor, Marie Taylor Consulting, London
(Watch more testimonials here)
For me, one of the best ways to learn is to watch somebody being coached. I couldn’t get enough of that and everything I learned I ended up using on my own practice. I also loved to have homework – I love challenges and the weekly calls kept me on track. – Alexandra Barreto, Portugal
“All of it has been amazing – especially the feeling of being “home”, being around like minded people, and doing exercises together. Participating in this program was the most important, life changing event that I have ever had the privilege of participating in. That you so much from the bottom of my heart for putting it together” –Anya Lincoln Dunn, Louisiana
It was a brilliant idea by Michael Neill and executed so well by him and all his support team. It was a lot of money and effort but well worth every penny. This level of coaching tuition is not available anywhere else. It has moved me forward at least seven years, and the benefits, knowledge and friendships are on going. Thanks to everyone. - Nigel Palmer, Chilbolton, UK