MICHAEL NEILL’S SUPERCOACH ACADEMY IS AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
TRAINING PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD IN THE ART AND SCIENCE OF TRANSFORMATIVE COACHING
For the first time ever, I will be leading Supercoach Academy in Europe, offering a comprehensive six month training experience leading to a qualification as a Certified Transformative Coach.
Your six month training consists of a combination of live group intensives, virtual masterclasses, and one to one supervision.
If you cannot attend all of the sessions in person, we now offer a fully interactive, virtual option to joining the live group intensives.
LIVE GROUP INTENSIVES
ONE TO ONE SUPERVISION
These sessions are your chance to both explore more personal questions and submit coaching sessions for feedback and review.
The Catalyst Intensive
A catalyst is “an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action”. During our first five days together, you’ll learn to act as a catalyst to your client’s innate genius, wisdom, and creativity, so they can bring their best self to any problem, challenge, or project. During the Catalyst Intensive, we’ll be taking a deep dive into:
- The principles behind the inside-out understanding – where people’s experience of life really comes from (and why recognizing that fact really matters)
- Bringing genius to life – the amazing capacity of the mind for insight, creativity, and guidance
- The fundamentals of transformative coaching as distinct from therapy, self-help, or “teaching the principles”
- The power of wonder
The Connection Intensive
At the heart of all the work we do is one simple truth: there is no substitute for being fully present with another human being. Over the course of the Connection Intensive, we’ll be exploring:
- Deep listening, connection, and trust
- Transformative presence – making more of a difference by being more of who you really are
- How the coaching relationship makes impact more or less likely to occur
- Witness a demonstration of a multi-day coaching intensive with me from start to finish
The creation Intensive
Prague, Czech Republic
The infinite creative potential of the mind is often surprisingly overlooked in our quest to solve the most pressing problems in our lives, business, and the world around us. As we come together for one final time in April, we’ll be playing with:
- Creating the impossible – helping your clients to go beyond their personal best
- The keys to unleashing creativity and innovation “on demand”
- Why breakthroughs are always possible (and how to help people have more of them)
- What to do when you don’t know what to do
- Evolving your coaching business and discovering what you want to be up to in the world
Each live session will be led by me, and will include coaching practicum where you can both watch me coach and put your own understanding into action with others.
“The format of the program – smaller group, 5 day intensives exclusively with Michael and the business building element were pivotal to my decision to enrol in SCA 2017. After 2 intensives, I really feel I have a solid foundation FROM which to share my understanding and my coaching conversations bring “to life” in real time my ever-deepening understanding.”Peter Field
Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to join us online for a virtual masterclass. (The classes will be recorded so you can go back and listen to them as often as you like.) The masterclasses will be built around three themes – Grounding, Coaching, and Business.
What will attending Supercoach Academy do for me?
Results you can’t even imagine
One of the reasons I find it difficult to honestly answer the question “What will attending Supercoach Academy do for me?” is that many of the coolest things that will happen for you live outside the current limits of your imagination. Our graduates are working with executives in multi-million dollar businesses, changing children’s lives in impoverished nations, and helping both Olympic and professional athletes succeed at the top levels of their sports.
Here are just a few examples of SCA graduates who are doing amazing work that wasn’t even on their radar when they began:
The co-founder and director of Beyond Recovery, bringing this work into prisons and transforming the field of addiction treatment in the UKJacqueline Hollows
Bringing this work to people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and achieving results that defy current medical understandingJohn El-Mokadem
Co-Founder of A Curious World with John Scott, an educational experience, pointing children to all ages to the source of their feelings, which has the potential to change the world.Stephanie Fox
The co-founder of the OneSolution Global initiative championing the inside-out understanding as a tool for international changeEirik Olsen
Developed new curriculum for bringing out students inner spark of genius and well-being that is being incorporated into schools across the US and EuropeBrooke Wheeldon-Reece
Co-Founder of A Curious World with Stephanie Fox, an educational experience, pointing children to all ages to the source of their feelings, which has the potential to change the world.John Scott
THE IMPACT OF A TRANSFORMATIVE COACH
Transformative coaching helps people with more than just the challenges or goals they bring to the table. It wakes them up to a deeper, more powerful yet peaceful part of themselves. Here are just some of the benefits our student’s clients report:
For us, coaching is a noble profession, and we feel privileged to have been at the forefront of it for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or completely new to the craft, if you want to make your living by making one hell of a difference to others, we hope you’ll join us…
Are you our ideal Academy student?
“I love the format and presentation of SCA. Michael is a master teacher and guide. His sense of humor makes an esoteric teaching easy to digest and fun to indulge in. “Fernando Perez
Our promise to you…
A ridiculous level of confidence in what your coaching can do For others
Finding that certainty not only makes selling coaching a thousand times easier, it makes finding potential clients that you would love to work with easier too.
A very clear sense of where your job as a coach ends and your client's job begins
Over the course of the Academy, you‘ll get crystal clear about how to give everything you have to your clients without getting dragged through the muck of their insecure thinking (or the even muckier muck of your own).
The reality of being able to make your living by making a difference in the world
I am not promising you ”wealth beyond your wildest dreams in the first six months of your coaching career.” I am promising you that even if you‘re new to coaching and you see what’s on offer here, you can have your first paying client or clients before the Academy is finished.
If you‘re an experienced coach or business person, you‘ll be able to increase your coaching income and expand your practice within the year. And anyone who sees the intersection of the principles behind creativity and the world of possibility and is willing to put in the hours can have a thriving practice within 18 months of getting started.
Tuition for Supercoach Academy is $15,000
Your Supercoach Academy experience will begin as soon as you register. On enrollment, you will receive:
- Instant video and audio access to the Coaching from the Inside-Out Self Study program AND the audio recordings from CFTIO 2012 ($495 value)
- Lifetime membership to the Transformative Coaches Cafe, a community for professional mentoring, peer to peer support, practice-building wisdom, and coach-specific resources. ($995/year value)
- Lifetime membership to the Inner Circle including over 150 hours of video trainings featuring me alongside many of the top teachers of the inside-out understanding ($295/year value)
- Access to dozens of masterclasses from past Academies (Priceless – only available to Academy students)
Your Supercoach Academy europe Package
- 15 days live training in London, Athens, Prague and/or virtual attendance with Michael Neill
- Weekly Virtual Masterclasses in Grounding, Coaching and Business Building
- Weekly “Office Hours” to stay connected with students and faculty
- Monthly One to One Supervision sessions with Academy Faculty
- Four Pre-Academy group webinars with Michael Neill in June, July, September and October 2018
At the conclusion of the program, you will be eligible for certification as a Certified Transformative Coach.